Forum

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
admin  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 2, 2023 10:15:43 PM(UTC)

Membership: starter
Netherlands

Hello, I have bad news for those who use perfect money as your main payment method
so, as some have already noticed, perfect money is no longer available since Friday, so I regret to inform you that my account has been suspended by perfect money due to what they believe to be some kind of wrongdoing, unfortunately, but I cannot appeal their decision, so I had to stop working with them, which is a shame, unfortunately, but I had to, so I will concentrate at this time I am working on other payment methods, so I apologize to those who used perfect money
thank you for your attention

Rikao  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 6, 2023 4:19:22 PM(UTC)

United States

Payeer is not working upgrading account plz i submit a support ticket i gave u an manual solution if u like it then it will be good for all future upgrading members
admin  
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 8, 2023 9:46:58 PM(UTC)

Netherlands

hallo yes for some reason not working so i will fix that until that time if you wanna upgrade or add some funds then you can manually do that just by sending money manually this is my payeer account number
P1092148410
and when you make a payment just send a ticket with details for what reason for example upgrading or just adding funds to your purchase balance and then I will add funds or upgrade the account in 24 hours