Forum

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
admin  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 2, 2023 11:45:16 PM(UTC)

Membership: starter
Netherlands

hello members so this section will be dedicated to the proof of payment rules
all members, without exception, as soon as you collect the minimum payment and request payment, I usually make payments within 24 hours, proof of payment may be available later, and all are automatically activated for payment
proof page, I have no possibility to touch and change anything, it is done purely automatically, in addition, 75 percent of the entire website activity takes place completely autonomously, without my intervention, of course, excluding any technical problems such as sending messages or other malfunctions, this is inevitable, but all members, without exception, whenever the recipient of the payment must present their last received proof of payment
proof of payment page, because if you don't provide proof before the next payment, I will have the right to ask for proof of the last payment, and if I don't see it, then I won't pay the next payment, and why do I need it, because I don't know if you received the last payment, even if it shows the payment to me, so I'm asking to make a payment
proof.
I am a serious person and I have a lot of plans for this project, so I hope that we will agree and we can work together in a friendly way
thank you for being together