Forum

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
admin  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 13, 2023 10:07:25 PM(UTC)

Membership: starter
Netherlands

hello everyone, so we want to present the news that from now on you can deposit and withdraw money with one more bank, this is perfectmoney, which is already working and is added to the payment options, in the future we will add even more payment options such as payeer, neteller, revolut and a known crypto wallet there are many more, so please be patient, if you still can't wait, please just write to the forum and be sure to write which payment option you are referring to, we will try to add it as soon as possible, and if not, we can just do it manually, thanks for your attention

doubra38  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2023 8:58:53 AM(UTC)

Nigeria

My prefered payment option is payeer
hichamdz  
#3 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2023 6:45:57 PM(UTC)

Algeria

My prefered payment option is payeer
admin  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2023 9:16:42 PM(UTC)

Netherlands

hello, dear members, finally, finally, finally, finally, as far as possible, finally, I added a payment processor and it is payeer, I know, I know, I had to use up a lot of patience, but anyway, finally, all members can now request a payout without any problems
because during all this time I received many support tickets with requests to add payeer payment processor of course I tried to answer them all so thank you for your patience
best regards admin
Kynat  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2023 9:20:33 PM(UTC)

Unknown

The problem remains same dear admin, when i try to withdraw it says "Auth error: account or apiId or apiPass is incorrect or api-user was blocked" ur site instant withdraw not working so plz make manual withdraw for upgraded members also i think then it might be work
Kynat  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2023 9:25:09 PM(UTC)

Unknown

Plz stop the instant withdraw system for upgraded members cuz its not working at all let us give a manual withdraw so we upgraded members can get payout like free members cuz withdraw not working it keeps saying "Auth error: account or apiId or apiPass is incorrect or api-user was blocked" for instant payment u need to add all upgraded members payment api and pass phrase which is very hard for you admin so plz make us allow to withdraw like free members do manual wirhdraw its been 7 days am not able to withdraw so plz stop instant withdraw option and make the withdraw manual for me,at least i can give a withdraw.
Most regards
Kynat  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2023 9:41:34 PM(UTC)

Unknown

Plz vheck support i write a lot in support now read it and answer me dear sir😔
sherali  
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2023 4:42:30 AM(UTC)

Unknown

Payeer is better then perfect money

Very Help Ful
UserPostedImage