Forum

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
babyruth  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 7, 2023 12:26:16 PM(UTC)

Membership: starter
Philippines

hello, admin.

rra are not clicking since the 1st day, june 27,. only 3 are active.

please, kindly fix the problem asap.

all the best,

admin  
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 8, 2023 9:29:51 PM(UTC)

Netherlands

dear member, I wanna tell this to everyone when you rent a referral I'm not responsible for any activity of referrals here working with real people so that's mean you responsible for yourself you take a risk and I just have to say sorry but some referrals working some not plus if you don't like some referral one or more or even all you can easily recycle or delete or renew also you can get direct referrals by promoting your link so you have the freedom to do everything that you want that's what my website promise
babyruth  
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 9, 2023 3:25:46 AM(UTC)

Philippines

hai, buhay! same reason with other admins when we are brought up the issue of the rrs.

and i don't understand why they are choosing the human system if there is really have, when their members are getting lost in it. why? because the site is most benefited from it? just asking as i am just very confused.

recycle? sorry, i cannot do that as the recycling is very pricey, $0.09, the highest fee i've encountered on ptc sites. better for other admins, though their rrs have poor or no activity, the recycling fee set them to $0.00. hoping, it will be the same here, to set the recycling fee to $0.00, too. just

lastly, as for direct referrals (drs), sorry to say that i have had no luck in getting drs, just wasting money to advertise the site especially when there is an issue with the rrs.. so, i am depending to increase my earnings on renting rrs, but sad to say that it will be the same here by renting rrs here. and then the admin is just saying sorry. haisst!

admin  
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 9, 2023 11:31:39 PM(UTC)

Netherlands

hello i just made some changes so from now on recycling cost 0.00 but only for basic and premium memberships
babyruth  
#5 Posted : Monday, July 10, 2023 1:24:28 PM(UTC)

Philippines

hello.

thank you so much for being sensitive to your member's concerns.very much happy here.

all the best.